About Me

My photo
Centre, France
I'm a Canadian travel addict. After Travelblogging during two world tours, I'm settling down for a nanny blog during this year in France.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

News from Down Under

I heard back from the folks at the Best Job in the World today - they've decided to let me go back to Canada. Ahhhhh....decision complete. Looking at the applications they short-listed, I can't say I'm too discouraged about being one of 33,950 people that didn't make it into the top 50. The candidates they picked are WAY impressive, and there's a good pool of Canadians in there too (they've got the best videos, if you ask me)! Check out the potential winners here.

Don't worry, that's not all I'm going to post for this entry. I know I've got some atonement to do for my last leave of absence. I'll sign off with some photos I took during a shoot-and-run through Maintenon on Saturday. Now that winter has been beaten off by an extra hour of sunlight, we've had a spate of picture-perfect days. Great timing for me to capture all my favourite landmarks, viewed with growing appreciation as my countdown to Canada progresses...

No comments: