About Me

My photo
Centre, France
I'm a Canadian travel addict. After Travelblogging during two world tours, I'm settling down for a nanny blog during this year in France.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I had my first job interview yesterday to try and get myself out of the house and into some extra cash during the daytime. I thought I was interviewing for a waitressing job at the Golf Course Restaurant du Chateau, but it turns out the restaurant owner really just wanted to see if I would be available to babysit his kids sometime. Riiiiiight...I guess I'll keep searching. Maybe I'll send a letter to the Chateau itself to see if they need a fabulous bilingual tour guide, or a babysitter for the little royals. I imagine they pay better than the restaurateur anyway.

On the plus side of being unemployed. Today was a rare and stunningly beautiful autumn day and I took advantage of my free time to discover another trail along the GR de Pays. This one took me through the woods, the fields, some little villages, some more woods, fields and then back to my starting point for a total of about 10 muddy kilometres in the sun-drenched Valley of the Eure. It would have been a great day to take photos as even the most mundane field of mud is imbued with beauty when the sun shines here; but alas, my camera is still being held hostage by my mom (hurry up, Mom!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Émilie your blog is very well. I would mean has very those who read word this, that Émilie is a brilliant girl, it is always smiling, always obliging, nice. it is a girl definitely. big kisses. Thierry